Wednesday, March 07, 2007

 

Back in Japan

Got into Osaka two days ago. First practice last night at the expanded Shodokan dojo. Very nice. Sakai Sensei led. Lots of high ranking gaijin including Cameron and Higgs. It is good to be back. I`ll be posting about what I pick up during the next two weeks.

I`m staying at Orange House, which is 5 minutes walking to Shodokan and isn`t half as bad as some said. But other gaijin are at the Chu-o Hotel near Tennoji Station. It is apparently nicer, and runs about 2,500 yen per night. The place I`m at runs half that, though. Very cheap. But toilets and showers down the hall. Some people can`t deal with that. I`m fine with it. But squat toilets only---that`s annoying.

UPDATE: I was wrong. There is a western style (sit down) toilet on the third floor. It is popular.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?